After taking the first few days of the new year to think about my wishes for 2017, I’ve finally come up with a plausible and doable list of wishes I have for myself for this year.
- Practice Italian: Really and truly practice my Italian at least every other day (I want to say everyday, but I’m trying to be realistic here!)
- Challenge myself creatively: What I mean by that is through my work and personal life I want to challenge myself to create more. Pictures and web content in my work life and blogging, pictures, and maybe short videos during trips in my personal life. Those closest to me have heard me endlessly talk about all of my ideas and always encourage me to share it online but I get shy sharing my ideas with people I don’t know. This year, I’m going to try to overcome my shyness and JUST.DO.IT.
- Eat healthier and exercise more: I’d like to think I eat a somewhat healthy diet. Greasy foods tend to give me a stomach ache so if I do eat fast food I try to make it as greasyless and healthy as possible. But sometimes ya girl is hungray! Also, I did a 30 day body weight challenge before I left for Disneyland and I loved how I felt stronger once it was over. My thing is I get bored with repetitive exercises. I need to find some sort of activity that will keep me entertained.
- Save da monaayyy: This year I want to try and save my money. I now have a full time job and I want to be able to take care of my loved ones with a nice dinner once in awhile or buy them a small gift. I also want to save up for the future. Future car, wedding, kids. The whole shebang.
- Get out of your fashion rut: I want to challenge myself fashion wise and try to get out of my same 10 pieces in the same neutral colors rut. Invest in good quality timeless pieces and donate/sell pieces I don’t wear anymore. Make room for better things!
I think these five wishes are totally doable. Then again, it’s only the 3rd day of 2017 LOL I hope to stick with these five wishes this year and I hope you all had a wonderful new year!